KEC Kids Learn: Activities
These activities will teach you more about:
- How long it takes for trash to decay in the earth.
- How the pollution that gets into our water can get into our food.
- Whether the air in your community is polluted.
- What happens to plants when acid rain falls.
- How you can make your own recycled paper.
- Terms that tell you something about the environment.
Be sure to clean up after you do each of these activities. Pick up your trash and throw it away the correct way. Put everything away in its place.
Pick an Activity:
- #1: How and What Does Nature Recycle Naturally?
- #2: When You Use Water, You Use Everything In It.
- #3: Is the Air In Your Community Clean?
- #4: Create Acid Rain in Your Own Kitchen!
- #5: Be Your Own Paper Recycling Company!
- #6: Do You Know What Soil Is Made Of?
- #7: How Tall is Your Favorite Tree?
- #8: Build Your Own Rainforest