Kids working together can make big changes. For example, let’s pretend you decide you want to start recycling in your school cafeteria.
- Make a commitment to make it happen.
- Learn about recycling and what the school board says can be done in your school.
- Teach your friends why recycling is good.
- Show them how recycling is done.
- Get them to make a commitment to help set up recycling in your school cafeteria.
You and your friends now form a critical mass.
You have begun to use your Kid Power to change things.
Now — That’s Kid Power!