- Curriculum Part 1 (PDF): An Environmental Curriculum Guide (Grades 9-12)
- Curriculum Part 2 (PDF): What’s Going On With Our Air?
- Air Pollution
- Atmospheric Layers (PDF)
- Curriculum Part 3(PDF): What’s Going On With Our Water?
- Curriculum Part 4 (PDF): What’s Going On With Our Food?
- Effect of Pesticides & Other Substances
- Curriculum Part 5 (PDF): What’s Going On With Our Garbage?
- Consumption & Recycling
“It Pays to be Green in Florida”
“Recycling Industry Tries Innovation”
“Five Major Myths about Garbage”
- Curriculum Part 6 (PDF): What’s Going On With Our Beaches?
- Coastal Erosion
- Curriculum Part 7 (PDF): What’s Going On With Our Trees & Parks?
- Green Space & Urban Heat Islands
- A Word about Rainforests
- Curriculum Part 8 (PDF): Trees Bring New Opportunities With New Technology
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems: Mapping
- Curriculum Part 9 (PDF): Brownfield Assessment, Redevelopment & Remediation
- Curriculum Part 10 (PDF): Learning To Become Environmental Presenters And Mentors
- Generating the critical mass of people in the world to make
- Environmental Harmony a reality
Note: If you are having problems viewing Curriculum, you may not have Adobe Acrobat Viewer installed on your computer.
Download it for FREE here.
By Kids Ecology Corps, a program of Partners in Action, Inc.
Daisy K. Miller, Co-Founder and Executive Director
and Project Director for Parks in the Hood
This curriculum is made possible by a generous matching grant from the State of Florida, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Urban and Community Forestry
For more information on KEC programs or to volunteer, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at (954) 524-0366.
UPCOMING SOON- New Curriculum on our Reefs and Mangroves!
Thank You Notes
– Elizabeth, 6th Grade
– Laura, 6th Grade
– John, 5th Grade